JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was at Sportman's in Hillsboro again yesterday afternoon. It didn't look like they had received any new powders so the Bullseye had sold out but they still have Longshot and several rifle powders.

Hillsboro Sportsman's Warehouse still has that Longshot but has added in Silhouette, AA#5, and AA#7 as well. They also got in a big shipment of Norma powders. I nearly cried when I saw a label for a 4lb jug of Winchester 231 on on empty shelf.

They also have TAC and a bunch of new Accurate powders. 1k boxes of CCI #500 SPP in stock.

Prices are a little high, but Ranch & Home in Kennewick has quite a good supply of powder in stock including some rare ones, Bullseye, W-296, H-110, Universal Clays, BE-86, Longshot, WSF, and others. They even have Varget in 1 lb and 8 lb. canisters. Prices hover around $25 to $30 per lb. And $200 for the 8 lb'ers. Haven't seen this much variety and quantity since pre Sandy Hook. Now if misfire ammo could start showing up at reasonable prices, we could all relax a bit. At least until the next "crisis".

As of an hour ago Sportsman's Warehouse in Hillsboro had only one jar of Longshot left but they had two kegs of WSF and two kegs of 800X. For those looking for rifle powder they've also added BL-C2 and CFE223.

A few days ago Fisherman's in Tigard had a little H110 and W296.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top