JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What light do y'all have on your CCW and on your nightstand pistol. Seriously thinking about putting one on my M&P 2.0 9 compact for CCW. And also one on my full size M&P 9. Watched a video on the TRL 7 and 8 both looked pretty nice. Thank you!

TLR-1 on my main "grab if I need it" handgun at home. They're nice. I've looked at Surefire but I think that Streamlight offers good enough quality for my needs (and I'm a bit of a gear snob).

Have considered a light on my CCW but I'm still on the fence about it.

No lights on my concealed carry pistols. (I do, of course, always carry a powerful hand-held flashlight)

I've got a Surefire X300 Ultra on a SIG P-226 Legion, a Streamlight TLR-4 (w/laser) on the FNX-45. Not shown, the Streamlight TLR-1 HD (I've got a couple) is, in my opinion, the best value in a WML out there. Probably more holsters available for the Surefire combo options, although I know Safariland has holsters for pistols with the TLR-1s.

HD2.jpg

As far as holsters go, I just bought one for my HK VP9 with TLR-1 "nightstand" setup to go on a gunbelt I keep handy. Went with this after much research. Came in the mail the other day and I still haven't got it setup yet, but people seem to love them. Particularly nice that it can be fitted for many full-size pistols:

I'm partial to Surefire and Crimson Trace products...

Surefire X300U-A on the SIG P320 Compact/Carry...
SIG Sauer P320 with light.jpg

...and a Crimson Trace on the SIG P365.
SIG Sauer P365 with light.jpg

As far as holsters, I have a custom-built OWB Kydex for the P320 from Werkz over in Idaho and an MD-2 from Sticky Holsters for A/IWB for the P365.

TLR7A for CCW, Surefire X300 for nightstand.

Whenever Cloud Defense releases their handgun light, that will probably be the best for nightstand.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on a Cloud Defense OWL for this li'l puppy...
Damned things are approaching $400 from Optics Planet.
PSA AR-15 Trunk Monkey.01.jpg

Been pretty happy with both Streamlight and Olight. The laser/light combo (BALDR Pro) is really nice from Olight. For sitting on a nightstand, or use at a range, it's built well enough.

I hate to limit it....but I would go with surefire.
Same. X300. Every streamlight (weapon light) has given me issues. Their customer service is spot on though. I use a streamlight handheld for EDC though. That way I won't die a little inside when I loose a $100.00 + handheld light.

Last Edited:
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on a Cloud Defense OWL for this li'l puppy...
Damned things are approaching $400 from Optics Planet.
View attachment 1037792
Got an old POS weapon light to trade-in? Working or not $100 bucks off
https://www.clouddefensive.com/trade-in/

The OWL is legit. It comes with 2 rechargable batteries and the charging dock so you're never without light. They're also the toughest light out there as far as I'm concerned.
They are freaken tanks.

Used to run surefire and modlight on all of my pistols. Now I'm running olight. Rechargeable so no expensive batteries and they are as bright as anything else I've owned. Also give a great mil/leo discount

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top