JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Which are better, Bald Pro 1359 Lumen or Olight?

476453EC-74C4-419D-B14A-81F7A3185EBD.png 2F46BD5F-37F7-4A09-8087-3671A1A03964.png

Both are olight products in fact the ones you show I believe are the same product just in a different color. I have had great luck with olight brand products in general. What you need to decide is how many lumens you want and what type of battery. Also whether you want or need a laser also and what color green or red. Go to the olight sight and look around.

I have a green laser BLDR and it works great especially at that price!

Sure Fire products are really great too but more expensive, used extensively by our military, and mostly made in America. I've used both and prefer Sure Fire products...they seem tougher to me.

Sure Fire products are really great too but more expensive, used extensively by our military, and mostly made in America. I've used both and prefer Sure Fire products...they seem tougher to me.
Thank you for the information

Same here. I EDC an OLight Warrior Mini and have several of their offerings but my WML's are Surefire X300's.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top