JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been a gun guy all my life. When I talk about close quarters fighting, a lot of other gun guys tell me "I don't need to know how to fight...I'll just draw my gun and shoot him."

I've also been a fighter all my life...and I can tell you that "just drawing your gun" is a lot easier said than done.

Suarez International asked me to develop this curriculum because this is a missing component in most people's training. Learning how to deal with a lethal force encounter when you've been knocked to the ground is not something most people even consider, let alone train for.

This is three days of ground fighting and guns. It will be with several other guys who specialize in different martial skills. We'll cover how to fall without hurting yourself, and how to get back up under pressure. How to shoot while you're getting up. How to retain and/or access your pistol while the bad guy is on top of you. Accessing secondary weapons...and that's just to start.

This course will also include a legal discussion on the lethal use of force, lead by an experienced LE Officer and a defense attorney. (This class is available for separate purchase and is damn cheap for what it is). Whoever sees this class will learn stuff they can't without being Mirandized.

This is three days worth of training and I know it's expensive. But because I'm new to this site and want to build some good will, if you contact me through this site I'll discuss offering a decent refund...

Thank you!

<broken link removed>

I'm good friends with Gabe. I've been an instructor with his organization for a number of years now. He's opinionated and rubs a lot of people the wrong way...but anyone willing to speak their mind is gonna make enemies. I know people, including law enforcement, who's lives have been saved by using what we teach in class. I know the background to that story, and I choose to continue training and working with him. (Not that you know me, but I wouldn't work with someone I considered unethical.)

Gabe asked me to develop the curriculum for this class.

Watermerc - I'll extend you a personal invitation to attend this class for free and you can see what we do for yourself.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top