Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Pistol Ground Fighting - Feb 8-9, Woodinville, WA

Reactions
This course is for those who wish to develop skill and confidence in violent situations when you have been knocked to the ground. Learn how to avoid/mitigate damage, ground mobility, retain and access your pistol, and how to prevail when you're way behind the curve.

Whether you have no martial arts background at all, or are already an experienced ground fighter, this course will make you better. Those with no experience will learn that they don't have to be a fish out of water on the ground, and those with experience will learn how many of the habits built by competition in the ring will get you killed in the parking lot. This isn't groundfighting for the ring, it's about a gunfight that happens to be on the ground.

Pistol Ground Fighting - February 8-9, Woodinville, WA

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet