JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMG_0523.JPG so my leather chair and pile of clothes had this awesome idea of giving me a home made pistol grip svt40. i have to say i dont know what i like most about it, the searing anger of watching luck flush my cash down the toilet, or shotgun like feeling of holding pure disapointment. idk personally being able to hold this proffessionally pistol gripped masterpiece is fantastic anyone else had this done to one of their rifles? how good of a job did they do? is it more comfortable? i rate my experience with their work10/10 would recomend to a friend

it was leaning on the chair, slipped off the leather hit the carpet/ clothes on the gound, and broke. lol thats literally all that it took
And I bet the next thing anyone hears is an AK that went through hell only to be broken by a shoe string. :rolleyes:

Its surprising when something small damages something meant to take on worse. Hope the new stock will handle better.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top