JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here a couple pics. I would have to do the transfer in Vancouver? Mike 20171005_092633.jpg 20171005_092620.jpg

Round count? 400 was the top of the budget. Its gonna sit in the safe till she gets through a gun course but it is a beautiful gun. Wanna trade for a mini 14 and you pay the transfer fee?

IMG_20171125_104055882.jpg

I've got a Walther PPS M2 LE edition. Maybe 200 rounds through the barrel. It's my EDC, great condition. Had a Bravo Concealment OWB and a single magazine pouch.

I'd take $400 for it. I'm in Tacoma but could meet halfway.

I'l send pictires when I get home from work if interested.

PPS M2 - Walther Arms

My sister has appreciated her LCP 9s, A carry gun is very dependent on personal preferences, might work out best for you to include her in the hunt for the right gun for her so she is part of the decision making process. If she doesn't care to be part of the decision making process than she clearly isn't interested in carrying a pistol and the desire to carry a pistol must be fostered and developed before shopping for a carry gun, otherwise you'll be buying another gun that won't get carried.

Looking for something light she will actually carry. No revolvers( but i like them so post up full size ones) something small that isnt more than 400 bucks. Thanks guys.
First thing I would do is take her to the SafeFire indoor range in Camas.
There you can rent/shoot, rent/shoot to your heart's content.
Find out what SHE likes....not what YOU like.

I would encourage 9mm, but if that's too much then go 380.
A friend's wife just went for the SIG 938 in 9mm.
Oh, and don't be cheap, throw in a few more bucks if necessary.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top