JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Consider this: A notable part of our training programs for junior pistol shooters, as young as six years, is a progression from Air-soft pistols, to BB pistols then from 22RF and up. What we learned was that even adults, no mater what age or sex, significantly improve by purchasing well made replica arms, like the 'Legends' products in BB and 12g CO2's. For example, we buy dozens of the Legonds Makarov CO2 BB pistols and give them to our pistol students because of their accurecy when using good Zink plated Daisy, or the new Black diamond Anodized BB's from Hornady. This comgination is extreamelly accurate and will pick-off 1" Tassel balls at 10-yards all day long and are just the ticket for learning DA pistol control. Some of these BB guns even have slides that move. Have Fun and keep in practice with your empty pop cans in the basement with a Styrofoam or cardboard backstop, not a solid backstop or you will see a lot of return fire/projectiles.
Nice. I've been looking for an excuse to get one of those Legends Makarovs - they have them for pretty cheap at my local Big 5.

For a revolver, a friend suggested to only load one round in the cylinder and then shoot the cylinder at the target aiming as if each were a live round. Saves on ammo and hopefully rids you of flinch!

I have shot air rifles and pistols since around 5 years old. I always liked the pellet guns more than the BB guns because of their accuracy. Purchased a FWB 124 springer air rifle at 14 years old with money from Bucking hay. I could shoot in the back yard for hours without bothering neighbors. A 500$ German made air rifle was a huge improvement over the crossmans and Daisy's. Learned repeats hold and trigger control , holdover. Great for fundamentals. Still shoot a Benjamin Marauder rifle and pistol to this day. For shooting in the city limits their a great option or used to be. For the past 16 years I have been living out of town w a shooting gallery in my backyard. So I am blessed to be able to grab a pistol in .22 , 380 , .9mm , or .45 and go practice.

This is the same for people with lasers on their pistols. So many people think by putting a laser on, then they no longer need range time with said pistol. Practice, practice and more practice.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top