JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
She used to hang around with Penelope Cruz a lot. Give a man palpitations just to stand in the same room as those two.

Yes ... yes she did. (I just lost my train of thought.)

Salma-Hayek-Pen%C3%A9lope-Cruz-Friendship-Pictures.jpg

I care less about how they look than how they perform.

I only have a few; a .44 mag lever action which I like, and three PS90s. The latter is kind of an exception in that while the 5.7x28 started off in a pistol, I think a bullpup with 50 rounds of 5.7x28 can be an effective defensive rifle. Would I like it better with a 10" barrel? Yes, but I am not willing to make it an SBR. I do want to put an integral suppressor on one, but without making it an SBR and not making the barrel any longer.

I guess if I'm gonna carry all that weight and length, it had probably better be chambered in something more potent than a pistol cartridge.
This is exactly my take on the subject. You would better served with something in 5.56 or better yet 300blk or 7.62x39. All the pistol caliber platforms are range toys in comparison.

On the other hand.. the usual reason for the weight of many current pistol caliber rifles/carbines... straight blowback and variations of blowback operation, as well as steel barrels that follows 16" requirements for "rifle" class. Sure one can lighten the op system to a point, but there are tradeoffs. I believe so far, only the .50AEcartridge had gas operation with the Desert Eagle series? There's only so much gas to use :rolleyes:
CMMG's radial delay blowback, HK style roller blowback, and then you have real old school lever actions and pumps... I haven't seen many if any classic styled bolt actions in pistol calibers other than .22 and 5.7? :rolleyes:

That would be a great Idea I've wanted to build a semi auto version in 9 . If you get it going build them to take GLOCK MAGS and it should be a success.
Old thread. It would be impractical and a tough row to hoe to make a firearm that used a 90 degree straight feed magazine to take a Glock magazine which feeds from an angle. So to redesign it to do so isn't worth the effort.

Last Edited:
ZOMBIE THREAD! It would be impractical and a tough row to hoe to make a firearm that used a 90 degree straight feed magazine to take a Glock magazine which feeds from an angle. So to redesign it to do so isn't worth the effort.
No silly.
You use an AR designed for the Uzi mag.
They are straight mags.

There is "Glock Pattern" and "Colt Pattern".
Colt Pattern uses the modified Uzi mags.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top