JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
PCC appeal seems to wax and wane with a lot of little pluses and minuses.
Can be used at indoor range that doesn't allow rifle caliber.
Purchase by someone under 21YO. Although WA state fixed that with 6teen39. Arsewholes
Cheaper ammo options (before 2020)
I don't own one, unless you count my .357 Marlin. But I would most of the current established offerings. As long as it runs on common mags.
NottAFudd

I think it's because the mags are sooo small looking (kinda goofy/out of proportion). I realize that size isn't supposed to matter much down there ... but geeeze .... they often look like someone washed their PCC in ice-water! :eek:

If your a size queen, there is always the 9mm CMMG ARC kits and also the endomag 9mm inserts/mags.

Have been on the look out for one of these for awhile now. For our non PCC/Subgun friends, this is a Kalashnikov KP-9 pistol
PXL_20210116_030803947.jpg

Not knowing what an MPX was I looked it up and ergos aside all I see is big, gaudy, lots of sharp squared off edges and what is that huge cage like device around the barrel all the way to the end? I'm sure being a SIG it is probably a quality gun but it sure could have been trimmed down, slicked up and made a a lot more visually appealing.

If this is perfection I'll always be be in the 'back row' with less than perfect!

View attachment 804706
Thats definitely an ugly model. Something like this in mlok is more along the lines of what i was thinking. Basically ar15 ergos and drop free mags. If they made a model in 45 acp it would be as close as the modern market has to offer that ive seen. Ide also throw a sopmod on it but thats just personal preference. E31E94EE-2660-48BB-A28B-7337A9F691D9.jpeg

Thats definitely an ugly model. Something like this in mlok is more along the lines of what i was thinking. Basically ar15 ergos and drop free mags. If they made a model in 45 acp it would be as close as the modern market has to offer that ive seen. Ide also throw a sopmod on it but thats just personal preference. View attachment 808386
So... basically a more updated version of the LaFrance M16K-45? Not sure which .45acp extended magazines would work great in the AR magwell for drop-free... these seem to use Grease gun mags or Tommy/Thompson M1 SMG mags? unnamed.jpg

So... basically a more updated version of the LaFrance M16K-45? Not sure which .45acp extended magazines would work great in the AR magwell for drop-free... these seem to use Grease gun mags or Tommy/Thompson M1 SMG mags?View attachment 808404
Im thinking proprietary mags and recievers. Sr25 mags fit 45acp very well save the length and curvature. Non blowback. But yes essentially that very concept

So... basically a more updated version of the LaFrance M16K-45? Not sure which .45acp extended magazines would work great in the AR magwell for drop-free... these seem to use Grease gun mags or Tommy/Thompson M1 SMG mags?View attachment 808404
Just saw... CMMG has a couple of .45acp AR kits including lowers.. there's Just Right Carbine and TNW Survival arms, and the CMMG MK45 Guard/Banshee/Resolute.. they all seem blowback though. Not sure if the CMMG one uses the radial blowback design?
edit. Yes the CMMG uses the radial delayed blowback system

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads