JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@Alexx1401

You implied that I am passing around misinformation. I have presented multiple threads where people reference the policy, and a screen grab from the site when the policy was held. The problem with the "net" is that many can brush off evidence they don't want to believe.

If you have some other information regarding the official position of KelTec on the round count of their firearms, I'd like to see it.

BTW I emailed KelTec asking for their official statement. I am sure I'll get a canned response about the superb lifetime warranty of high quality KelTec weapons.

There is the KR-9.

In Title I form:

View attachment 580349

And Title II (SBR) form:

View attachment 580350

Not my cup of tea, or Vodka as the case may be, but perhaps interesting to the Kalish aficionados.

Nice, not really my "thing" either since I don't own any AK's any more. Until this question came up I had just never really thought of it. Seen a LOT of AR based just had never seen one based on the AK.

Perhaps I'm too much of a WWII fanboy but modern pistol caliber carbines look terrible. Beyond the classic lever actions or WWII firearms the choices available are something out of a 1950s Sci-Fi movie or a boring copy of an AR type platform.

Examples:
Beretta CX4-Storm
Hi-Point Carbine
CMMG Resolute
Just Right Carbine
Vector Gen II
IVI Tavor
Ruger PC Carbine

I've fired a few of these and they are actually pretty fun. But aesthetically, I think they look like ridiculous Sci-Fi guns.

Maybe I should start a company that makes M3 Grease gun repos to compete with these carbines.

What are your thoughts?
Tell me again how the Ruger PCC looks sci-fi ish...

I kind of figured this was what this was. The problem with the "net" is many still don't understand anyone can say anything. This is like saying according to stated Elvis is still alive. After all I read it on the net. The net is like a giant watering hole (bar) where stuff it often re told over and over. Storied like "Apparently it used to be on their website under the FAQ" is a GREAT example. No it was never on the site that the guns have a service life of 6K. Someone tells people this because they either made it up, or "heard" it and it sounds smart. So often it gets repeated until "everyone knows" becomes the line. Matters not to me. I don't own a piece of the Co, so don't care if anyone buys their stuff or not. The difference between the old days of the watering hole and now is people can even blog and such. Then show links to show why Elvis is still alive :cool::cool::cool:
This.

Tell me again how the Ruger PCC looks sci-fi ish...

I had kind of wondered about that part too, the Ruger being lumped in with that. I well remember when I first heard of this new idea they were coming out with. The only thing that looked "off" to me was the magwell. As soon as I read why it looked like that I was very interested. Most who are not gun people see mine and at first glance think it's a .22. unless it's got a happy stick in it. :)

KUSA makes one but its having some teething issues (but unlike certain companies they acknowledge it and seem to try). I think there's a Romanian one that's imported.

PSA too, and no idea if they fixed theirs or still trying to.
They fixed it. Check out Military Arms Channel.

I'm waiting for their classic red furniture with the triangle stock looking arm brace.

Cool, so that's another option on the market. I like that PSA acknowledges their issues and tries to fix them.
It's a love/hate for me. I'm not a fan of the beta testing on customers. Though they seem to make things right, still sucks that they have a reputation for releasing products that have issues and let the populace find the problems.

It's a love/hate for me. I'm not a fan of the beta testing on customers. Though they seem to make things right, still sucks that they have a reputation for releasing products that have issues and let the populace find the problems.
At least they make sure it doesn't blow up in the alpha testing. o_O

What....ever!

20190412_173813.jpg

How about these little fellas...the 1873 Cattlemans Carbine in 45 LC? Or the shop coffee table display? I like almost all guns. Some are stunning, others functional. I truly appreciate the heritage of firearms, and they strike a cord with me personally. My personal acquisitions today, a Browning 1918A3 BAR and a Browning M1919A4, those will be displayed on the shop wall with the other war guns.

2C503566-8341-4E2F-BADC-51D8F6137EF5.JPG 366578B8-A14D-41E3-8942-77E055E05B6C.JPG

I appreciate all the great feedback. There is a market for these firearms otherwise they wouldn't continue to make them. I just think there is a missed opportunity as far as design is concerned.

To each their own and safe shooting!

Huge fan of the PC9, and the CX4 and the Tavor. The CX4 is my favorite pcc. I own 2. 1 in 9mm and 1 in .45. (My tavor is setup for .223 right now)

I dare say it is probably my favorite to shoot honestly.

My Sten is the ugliest I own.

The Sten Gun
by Gunner. S.N. Teed

You wicked piece of vicious tin!
Call you a gun? Don't make me grin.
You're just a bloated piece of pipe.
You couldn't hit a hunk of tripe.
But when you're with me in the night,
I'll tell you pal, you're just alright!

Each day I wipe you free of dirt.
Your dratted corners tear my shirt.
I cuss at you and call you names,
You're much more trouble than my dames.
But boy, do I love to hear you yammer
When you 're spitting lead in a business manner.

You conceited pile of salvage junk.
I think this prowess talk is bunk.
Yet if I want a wall of lead
Thrown at some Jerry's head
It is to you I raise my hat;
You're a damn good pal...
You silly gat!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR