JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$275
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Ridgefield
State
Washington
Zip Code
Complete. Runs smooth, cycles every load i have tried, Good used condition,
Smith and wesson upper, no provision for f/a or charge port door, magpul handguards, as well as standard midlength handguards, both included for full price offer. Rear sight is the utg, pinned front sight lightened (by me)

pistol length gas 10.5" 300 blk barrel
Unk. brand, shortened by a friend with a lathe. Cheap Ambi charge handle. Nitrde bcg.

Just thinning out the herd a little bit.
Let me know if you need just part of what you see. I can easily dissasemble the whole upper.

Might cconsider trades/offers on complete upper before I dissasemble...

I put this together with parts that i bought new, used and take off, the barrel was an extra pistol gassed brand new 16" that i had a friend shorten and thread to 5/8"x24 smith and Wesson upper, no forward assist or charge port door, "slickside"
Probably only shot 100 rounds through it, accurate and reliable.

Thanks for looking
Matt

20230327_213548.jpg 20230327_213539.jpg 20230331_144018.jpg 20230331_144037.jpg 20230331_144043.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I don't remember what brand, i had a buddy with a lathe cut a 16" down to 10.5 inches, then he thraded it for me too.

I like longer sight radius for accuracy, so i have midlength handguards on it now, these are hiding a pistol length gas system underneath. (Kinda like the dissipator look)
Ill remove the handguards and put a picture of what i mean.

Its very fun to shoot.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top