JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cicillini and McBath... the depth of delusion is just amazing. Genuine ignorance or willful lie for affect??

Last Edited:
Cicillini and McBeth... the depth of delusion is just amazing. Genuine ignorance or willful lie for affect??
Guys we seriously hove to post this everywhere so we can get it out there that some of the representatives in our government or absolute morons or worthless lying zealots.

Guys we seriously hove to post this everywhere so we can get it out there that some of the representatives in our government or absolute morons or worthless lying zealots.
I don't need a video to prove that. Watch their actions and listen to the words. #APAC. Left and Right.

No wonder why braces have skyrocketed in price, they were secretly bump stocks the whole time! Lol!:rolleyes:

I don't need a video to prove that. Watch their actions and listen to the words. #APAC. Left and Right.
We all understand this but it's everyone else who are ignorant and don't follow this issue. They need to learn so they know that these individuals will lie about the things that will eventually concern them as well; not just us. These type of tyrants and totalitarians won't just stop with guns.

We all understand this but it's everyone else who are ignorant and don't follow this issue. They need to learn so they know that these individuals will lie about the things that will eventually concern them as well; not just us. These type of tyrants and totalitarians won't just stop with guns.
More than likely they don't follow it cause they don't care. If people aren't willing to put in the time to research or listen to what's going on around them, then I really have no sympathy for them loosing rights. Ignorance isn't a good excuse.

This isn't directed at you but to the people of America and the 2A community who live with their head under the sand and don't care certain things happen cause "it doesn't affect them directly or interfere with what they care about."

Eventually they are coming for all of us. And if you stand by and let "one group" take a hit eventually there will be no one standing next to you when you're the one they are coming for.

For example I could careless about bump stocks and pistol braces. They could all go away and I'd be fine with that. But I know there are other individuals who really want to retain them. I'll fight for their right to do so whether I like the product or not. The same goes for religion, politics, sexual orientation, etc. I may not agree with your decision or like the product but I'll be dam-ed to sit back and watch them be stripped. If that makes any sense.

Way back during the Clinton ban era.....
My friend was trying to sell me a COLT AR CARBINE (with collapsible stock). The stock was cracked. I inquired, "How the hell did that happen?"

Rrrrright.....he (police officer) was knocking on the door of a suspect's home using the carbine's buttstock.
And yeah before I even read this latest comment I was re reading my last comment and was like eh... Except the drop test. I'm POSITIVE the braces won't fair well at all in a legit drop test. But still I back up my support of braces over taxes. I don't see anyone hucking their braces from heights. I have used a stock for battering and beating but wouldn't do that again. The buffer tube itself isn't really the sturdiest design regard less of weather its pistol brace or full stock.
I have no idea what you're trying to say by this?

Just a comment

When installing a pistol brace on a smooth pistol tube do you simply measure your desired trigger pull and drill a divot on the tube to secure your brace from rotation, or do you have to use a tube with multiple preset holes? Pros or cons?
When the arm braces first came out the big NO-NO was to modify it in way. This included things like gluing or screwing it, unless originally designed to, to the tube or trimming it, adding an end cap or tube spacer, it had to be left just as it was and installed per the instructions or the AFT had to do a new determination on said gun according to the AFT.

So, if you have a Blade type with the set screw but you do not have the KAK tube with the set screw divots you could just snug the set screw on the tube and it will hold pretty well, or put a small divot to guarantee as you did not modify the brace, just the tube.

Now if you have to drill a hole into the brace on your own, they say that's a NO-NO.

Now with the new rules currently pushed out until December from what I have heard who the heck knows. We got a draft with the point sheet but after the AFT comment session, the new Court rulings and a new AFT director it could be something totally different or a no go completely and a non-issue.

Now with the fine David Cicilline (D-RI) and his new assault weapons ban he has determined that your arm brace is now a bump stock killer death machine so who knows how all this will play out.

In my mind just put it on, enjoy shooting it and do not do anything stupid to be noticed.

JMO

More than likely they don't follow it cause they don't care. If people aren't willing to put in the time to research or listen to what's going on around them, then I really have no sympathy for them loosing rights. Ignorance isn't a good excuse.

This isn't directed at you but to the people of America and the 2A community who live with their head under the sand and don't care certain things happen cause "it doesn't affect them directly or interfere with what they care about."

Eventually they are coming for all of us. And if you stand by and let "one group" take a hit eventually there will be no one standing next to you when you're the one they are coming for.

For example I could careless about bump stocks and pistol braces. They could all go away and I'd be fine with that. But I know there are other individuals who really want to retain them. I'll fight for their right to do so whether I like the product or not. The same goes for religion, politics, sexual orientation, etc. I may not agree with your decision or like the product but I'll be dam-ed to sit back and watch them be stripped. If that makes any sense.
They really don't seem to care what the truth is. It seems to be more about presenting a united front, truth be damned, to blindly accomplish their mission. The time is short, public outrage over the latest shootings will wane and cooler heads will prevail, so let's quickly do what we do best: Lie our asses off loudly and often. The ends justify the means.

RE : Post #10
Speaking of a Drop Test

Way back during the Clinton ban era.....
My friend was trying to sell me a COLT AR CARBINE (with collapsible stock). The stock was cracked. I inquired, "How the hell did that happen?"

Rrrrright.....he (police officer) was knocking on the door of a suspect's home using the carbine's buttstock.

Yeah......I bought it. But it was at a reduced price.

Then, getting a genuine replacement stock from COLT was a royal PIA. IMHO, just not worth it. BUT, But, but.....it was a "collectable". Anyway, I hope that I'll never make that mistake again.

Aloha, Mark
Got one for ya! Lol

Happy Wow GIF by Pokémon

Last Edited:
They really don't seem to care what the truth is. It seems to be more about presenting a united front, truth be damned, to blindly accomplish their mission. The time is short, public outrage over the latest shootings will wane and cooler heads will prevail, so let's quickly do what we do best: Lie our asses off loudly and often. The ends justify the means.
^^^^ THIS EXACTLY!

When installing a pistol brace on a smooth pistol tube do you simply measure your desired trigger pull and drill a divot on the tube to secure your brace from rotation, or do you have to use a tube with multiple preset holes? Pros or cons?

2. Does it matter in terms of "adjustability" on the new ATF pistol worksheet? Meaning.... does a single preset length with divot make it "non-adjustable" or is that based only on the braces ability to be relocated on the tube regardless if there is a stop diviot for it or not?

For this build (my first pistol) I have a spike stabilizer blade type and a smooth (no positioning divot) pistol tube.

Is there a preferred setup that I might should be considering?

TIA for any info.
I asked the ATF this same question and they said don't bother. :D

I asked the ATF this same question and they said don't bother. :D
Don't bother... as in... the new rule and worksheet won't be happening, or.... don't bother... no matter how you configure it, they're ALL gonna be SBR's. (The worksheet giving you hope is just an inside office joke). o_O

Dems Argue Stabilizing Braces Turn Rifles Into Machine Guns In Congressional Hearing On Gun Control.

"The "brace" is meant to wrap a strap around your arm to better fire the weapon without shouldering it, but everyone obviously shoulders it so the ATF finally just gave up.

"The reason a "brace" even exists is because the feds wanted to make it harder for lawful citizens to have modern short-barreled weapons that are maneuverable, concealable, and carry an effective number of rounds.

"(I say "lawful" citizen because the unlawful ones are running around with illegal mini-Uzis strapped to them because they don't care about the ATF for some reason)"

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top