JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
View attachment 1432239
***Link Warning***Many Advertisements***Twitter Linked Media***

"I was called about 12:30 or so on Wednesday and I was told by leadership that if I didn't vote for the rule that it would be very difficult to bring my bill to the floor. Now remember, the bill that I have is H.J. Res 44, this is the pistol brace rule. This is a bill that takes down the overreach by the ATF . The ATF is trying to become Congress here and create a law that they don't have the authority to create. A law that makes felons out of tens of thousands, actually millions if you look at what CRS (Congressional Research Service) says about how many pistol brace owners there are." ~ Rep. Clyde

Edit to Add another story:

"I'm severely disappointed that House Republican leadership is holding Americans' Second Amendment rights hostage out of spite due to my 'no' vote on the debt ceiling rule. By reversing their decision to bring my stabilizing brace bill to the House floor next week, they're not hurting me — they're hurting millions of law-abiding gun owners, including many disabled Americans and service-disabled veterans, who now face harsh penalties for simply attaching a piece of plastic to their firearm," Clyde told the Caller.

Opposition to the ATF rule claim that they are focusing efforts on Monday, June 5th.
UPDATE : Rep. Clyde says that the Pistol Brace House Bill, that opposes the ATF Brace Rule, is schedule for the House Floor on Tuesday, 13 June.

Edit to add Link :

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 3.12.43 PM.png

Last Edited:
Not quite the direction I was going for :s0140:

More of... what legally are they gonna do? Sure would be nice to vote the entire lot of Statist bums out and install pro Constitution not-bums in, sack Garland and Dettelbach, pass a bill(s) to repeal gun control laws, and abolish what's left of the BATFE... but.. seeing how people have voted last few times... :rolleyes: about the same chances as me getting a blow from 1997 Winona Wyder :s0140:
I'd do some bad things to get touch from a 1997 Winona Ryder lol

Only if it gets through Senate.

House passed AWB 2.0 (HR 1808) July 2022; but it has not made out of Senate Judiciary Commitee :rolleyes:
I was being facetious. There is nothing Republicans love more than to appear to be writing pro gun laws when they control neither the Senate nor the White House.

Also a great time for Democrats in the Senate to write a gun control bill that won't pass the House.

That'll be law in no time.
Being a person who used the brace as designed, I would hope so. I am fine with them just making an effort.

And…in the future, please do not quote me. I do not appreciate the negativity that you bring to the forum.

Be well.

Edit to add: I didn't say that the forum was negative…. I said that I do not appreciate the negativity that you bring to the forum.

Last Edited:
Being a person who used the brace as designed, I would hope so. I am fine with them just making an effort.

And…in the future, please do not quote me. I do not appreciate the negativity that you bring to the forum.

Be well.
Thanks for your passive aggressive personal attack. I would have appreciated it if you hadn't quote me if you didn't want to talk to me.

One person doesn't make a forum negative.

JMO, but build the AR pistol anyhow, I have one, bought it as a pistol years ago, shoots just fine with no brace. Now, lol, maybe if I had one of those mag/belt fed uppers on it, lol, I might want a brace. But I'd likely just but a collapsing stock on it and call it good then. 🤪

Seriously, the pistol builds are fun to shoot and work with.

JMO, but build the AR pistol anyhow, I have one, bought it as a pistol years ago, shoots just fine with no brace. Now, lol, maybe if I had one of those mag/belt fed uppers on it, lol, I might want a brace. But I'd likely just but a collapsing stock on it and call it good then. 🤪

Seriously, the pistol builds are fun to shoot and work with.
Just you wait until either the DOJ/ATF or Congress (Senate most likely :rolleyes: ) write up that "all firearms that fire centerfire intermediate fixed cartridges used by the military and in "assault weapons" are rifles, SBRs, AOWs or Machine Guns, including any combination of parts from which a rifle, SBR, AOW can be readily assembled" :rolleyes:

Just you wait until either the DOJ/ATF or Congress (Senate most likely :rolleyes: ) write up that "all firearms that fire centerfire intermediate fixed cartridges used by the military and in "assault weapons" are rifles, SBRs, AOWs or Machine Guns, including any combination of parts from which a rifle, SBR, AOW can be readily assembled" :rolleyes:
Or like that new bill introduced in NY. If you can't ban the firearm, regulate the ammo. They are pushing to limit "assault weapon ammunition" sales to 20rnds (2 times the neutered mag capacity) every 120days. IOW, forget about any range time or training. Of course, they'll also need a registry for that. 🤔

Be well.

Edit to add: I didn't say that the forum was negative…. I said that I do not appreciate the negativity that you bring to the forum.
🤣 Must of been a misinterpretation of that "speaking in code" (aka plain English) he was alluding to earlier. Whack-a-moles be whackin'.

Or like that new bill introduced in NY. If you can't ban the firearm, regulate the ammo. They are pushing to limit "assault weapon ammunition" sales to 20rnds (2 times the neutered mag capacity) every 120days. IOW, forget about any range time or training. Of course, they'll also need a registry for that. 🤔

Well coming from New York, we all knew this is/was a stupid idea from the get go. Ammo will find its own black market and breed all sorts of new violence from gang types if this becomes law. Have any of those jackasses ever read a history book?:s0054:

UPDATE : Rep. Clyde says that the Pistol Brace House Bill, that opposes the ATF Brace Rule, is schedule for the House Floor on Tuesday, 13 June.
My bet is that McCuckthy still welshes on the deal and spikes it at the last minute... that's just the kind of thing he'd do, because it's just the kind of Resucklican Establitrash he is.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top