JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Comparing numbers as of this morning there have been 73,000+ tax free submissions in the last 21 days.
I posted this yesterday but it was brought to my attention that the control numbers I calculated from may encompass all form types. If that is true then there is no way to accurately calculate how many owners have filed for the various form types. I wanted to note this so that I wasn't posting what could be incorrect or incomplete information.

Can anyone confirm or deny that control numbers cover all submission types and are not specific to each individual submission type?

I posted this yesterday but it was brought to my attention that the control numbers I calculated from may encompass all form types. If that is true then there is no way to accurately calculate how many owners have filed for the various form types. I wanted to note this so that I wasn't posting what could be incorrect or incomplete information.

Can anyone confirm or deny that control numbers cover all submission types and are not specific to each individual submission type?
Thank you for taking the time to be accurate!

I have found why the ATF hates pistol braces.

Sniper Mode

Screenshot_20230205_203611_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Those can be easily converted into fully automatic machine guns. Just ask the geniuses at ATF:

I remember when the ATF made all the crackheads cry

How to make a crack pipe

Gawd, these ATF asshats are a buncha phuq'n clowns... :rolleyes:
How about this one in Gresham, OR next to the high school? Real winners these pricks.

And lets not forget about supplying weapons to the mexican carterls

Last Edited:
I remember this story.
So how did that get resolved?
Looks like kelven crenshaw got promoted to another office. That's routine procedure for fed gov. when they screw up publicly.

Later on while he was Special agent in charge of the ATF's Seattle office, he resigned after one of the informants on the atf payroll made a woman his sexual prisoner.

Edit: according to this website at one point he was promoted to assistant director of ATF in washington DC, transferring from the seattle office. That would make sense because every time they screw up they get promoted. That's largely why the agency is as dishonest and coniving and crooked as it is. The worst rise to the top and set policy for everyone below them. I am not sure on timelines though and don't want to take the time to rabbit hole it. Probably he resigned and then sued to get his job back. As part of that he get a promotion to assistant director would be my bet. I have seen it happen personally in another federal gov. agency where employee was accused of X with underage girl in his official capacity.

Last Edited:
Looks like kelven crenshaw got promoted to another office. That's routine procedure for fed gov. when they screw up publicly.

Later on while he was Special agent in charge of the ATF's Seattle office, he resigned after one of the informants on the atf payroll made a woman his sexual prisoner.

Edit: according to this website at one point he was promoted to assistant director of ATF in washington DC, transferring from the seattle office. That would make sense because every time they screw up they get promoted. That's largely why the agency is as dishonest and coniving and crooked as it is. The worst rise to the top and set policy for everyone below them. I am not sure on timelines though and don't want to take the time to rabbit hole it. Probably he resigned and then sued to get his job back. As part of that he get a promotion to assistant director would be my bet. I have seen it happen personally in another federal gov. agency where employee was accused of X with underage girl in his official capacity.

Did anyone ever do a FOIA request on the toy gun issue?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top