JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do I put no under 6m.1 and NA under 6m.2 (as shown below)

or leave 6m.1 blank and only check NA under 6m.2?

alien.png

I checked all the boxes as you have it shown. This is the government we're dealing with.
Thx! Damned confusing I'll say. When I do a 4473 every time I ask the dealer on this question so that I check the right one. One time I guess I checked both and wasn't supposed to or something and that dealer made me re-due it, so I'm probably overly sensitive to getting it correct cuz of that.

When it asks for overall length of the firearm, are there any lengths that will kick it out of this free stamp rule? FE what if the barrel is 12.5" and overall length is 31" Thx!

Thanks guys for your patience with all these Qs. It says enter a description and I don't see any guidance on that in the places I'm looking. Should I leave this blank, add "pistol" or "braced pistol" or other?

Seems to me the least detail you add but still meet their requirements is best. The problem is though I don't know what that would be (fe ok to leave blank). In the training the guy said to note "multicaliber" in notes and on this gun I could add that, but not on other guns I may do.

Screenshot 2023-02-08 105410.png

Thanks guys for your patience with all these Qs. It says enter a description and I don't see any guidance on that in the places I'm looking. Should I leave this blank, add "pistol" or "braced pistol" or other?

Seems to me the least detail you add but still meet their requirements is best. The problme is though I don't know what that would be (fe ok to leave blank). In the FAW the guy said mention "multicaliber" in notes and on this gun I could add that, but not on other guns I may do.
Just leave it blank and don't put multicaliber

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top