JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a couple hundred gun cases for sale. I have them for many different manufacturers (S&W, Keltec, Sig, Glock, Springfield Armory, Beretta, Ruger, Taurus, Kel-Tec, and more). Some of the boxes are gun specific, but a large number of them are not and could be used for any pistol

Let me know what you have and I will tell you whether or not I have a box that matches it. Large boxes are $10, small (5x8) are $5. If you would like to purchase them in quantity I can give you a discount.

I have an itemized list of what model specific cases are in my pile, so if you would like to look for your model send me an email and I'll send you the list.

If you are interested email me at [email protected]

Thanks

OK, I am taking 10% off the price for the rest of these, I would love to have them gone by the end of the year. Feel free to make me an offer on a group of them. Lots of universal Glock, S&W, Kel-Tec, and Sig.
I am available most saturdays until 1:00 or so, or during the week by appointment. Email me for the address and you can swing by and rummage through them.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top