Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Pistol boxes for sale, many makes and models available

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by e28rusty, Nov 15, 2011.

1. e28rusty

e28rusty Newberg Member

I have a couple hundred gun cases for sale. I have them for many different manufacturers (S&W, Keltec, Sig, Glock, Springfield Armory, Beretta, Ruger, Taurus, Kel-Tec, and more). Some of the boxes are gun specific, but a large number of them are not and could be used for any pistol

Let me know what you have and I will tell you whether or not I have a box that matches it. Large boxes are $10, small (5x8) are $5. If you would like to purchase them in quantity I can give you a discount.

I have an itemized list of what model specific cases are in my pile, so if you would like to look for your model send me an email and I'll send you the list.

http://photobucket.com/lukecrimsontrace
    http://s1116.photobucket.com/albums/k572/lukecrimsontrace/

If you are interested email me at lukecrimsontrace@gmail.com

Thanks

2. billcoe

billcoe PDX Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

Email sent on Sig/Hammerli

3. rtcell

rtcell Seattle, WA New Member

tag and free bump

4. e28rusty

e28rusty Newberg Member

OK, I am taking 10% off the price for the rest of these, I would love to have them gone by the end of the year. Feel free to make me an offer on a group of them. Lots of universal Glock, S&W, Kel-Tec, and Sig.
    I am available most saturdays until 1:00 or so, or during the week by appointment. Email me for the address and you can swing by and rummage through them.

5. e28rusty

e28rusty Newberg Member

btt

6. cbdolphin

cbdolphin Corvallis, OR WTB Spikes Tactical Lowers, cash in hand!

Any XD 45 boxes?