JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's kinda like....
- Fingers and thumbs....... All thumbs are fingers, but, not all fingers are thumbs.
- Handguns and pistols.... All pistols are handguns, but, not all handguns are pistols.

:) easy peasy !

A lot of people don't realize how close we came to having handguns banned in the U.S., just like they are in most other countries. The gun control fight for decades was always over handguns, and it's only been the last 30 years or so that the focus has shifted to "assault guns" because they weren't getting any traction against handguns.

Sad, but true. Pistols were almost NFA items like machine-guns and the like. That is why there is still the stupid length restrictions on rifles and shotguns, because the original language contained handguns, and they didn't want people making "handguns" out of long arms.

Richard "Tricky Dicky" Nixon (R) advocated a complete ban on handguns:

"I don't know why any individual should have a right to have a revolver in his house," Nixon said in a taped conversation with aides. "The kids usually kill themselves with it and so forth." He asked why "can't we go after handguns, period?"​
Nixon went on: "I know the rifle association will be against it, the gun makers will be against it." But "people should not have handguns." He laced his comments with obscenities, as was typical.​

Total crap.

Sad, but true. Pistols were almost NFA items like machine-guns and the like. That is why there is still the stupid length restrictions on rifles and shotguns, because the original language contained handguns, and they didn't want people making "handguns" out of long arms.

Richard "Tricky Dicky" Nixon (R) advocated a complete ban on handguns:

"I don't know why any individual should have a right to have a revolver in his house," Nixon said in a taped conversation with aides. "The kids usually kill themselves with it and so forth." He asked why "can't we go after handguns, period?"​
Nixon went on: "I know the rifle association will be against it, the gun makers will be against it." But "people should not have handguns." He laced his comments with obscenities, as was typical.​

Total crap.
Sadly many have forgotten and or just never heard. When I was a kid before GCA 68 even happened a LOT of people in power were all in on doing away with people having handguns. They tried real hard back then to make the term handgun what the term assault rifle is now. Nothing changes with these people and yet a huge portion of gun owners still want to "work with them" or "compromise" with them. Many then wonder why I take such a stubborn stand against it.

It's all part of the ban Agenda.
Start with AR 30 ROUND MAGS.
then pistol mags.
Look at California.
There down to ten round mag's for pistol.
Lol only for law-abiding people.
To the thugs and criminals don't care.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top