JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys,
For obvious reasons, I have found it impossible to find powder lately. I check gunbot frequently, to no avail. I don't really expect anyone to give away all their secrets, but I'll do anything for some unique, bullseye, win231, power pistol, etc... To be honest, I'm prepared to pay a pretty hefty premium just to get my hands on some. Any tips, hints, or tricks are appreciated. Thanks!

I live in Lynnwood, take classes in the u-district, and work in north seattle. Actually, I came across some powder at a retailer... So I'm not in dire need anymore. However, I didn't want to be a jerk and clear the shop out of the popular selections right off the bat (only grabbed a few pounds). Debating whether I should go back and grab a bit more to avoid the powder fiasco in my near future... REGARDLESS, thanks for offering to help out, MarkAd! Means a lot, my buddy and I probably would have drove clear to Port Orchard to meet. Thanks, again!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.