Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Pistol (9mm, .40, .45) powder

Discussion in 'Ammunition Wanted' started by Kiserlams, May 15, 2014.

1. Kiserlams

Kiserlams Lynnwood New Member

Hey guys,
    For obvious reasons, I have found it impossible to find powder lately. I check gunbot frequently, to no avail. I don't really expect anyone to give away all their secrets, but I'll do anything for some unique, bullseye, win231, power pistol, etc... To be honest, I'm prepared to pay a pretty hefty premium just to get my hands on some. Any tips, hints, or tricks are appreciated. Thanks!

2. JE3146

JE3146 Tigard, OR New Member

Check the classifieds on this site. Plenty of people selling. Price is sometimes higher than normal but not too bad.

3. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

where you located?

4. Kiserlams

Kiserlams Lynnwood New Member

I live in Lynnwood, take classes in the u-district, and work in north seattle. Actually, I came across some powder at a retailer... So I'm not in dire need anymore. However, I didn't want to be a jerk and clear the shop out of the popular selections right off the bat (only grabbed a few pounds). Debating whether I should go back and grab a bit more to avoid the powder fiasco in my near future... REGARDLESS, thanks for offering to help out, MarkAd! Means a lot, my buddy and I probably would have drove clear to Port Orchard to meet. Thanks, again!