JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Folks:

I have a Piranha Excaliber for sale or trade. I would say the knife is new but I did stick it in my pocket a couple times but I doubt if I cut more than a piece of string. This knife has the factory edge with zero marks on it. Unfortunately my Wife through the little box it came in away. This is one of the higher end knives that is actually easy to take apart and clean. This is a huge advantage with any OTF knife.

Price is $335

This knife looks and functions perfect.

I live in Tacoma but will meet from Lacy to federal Way.

May trade for Kahr CW380, Ruger LC9S or S Pro

Thank You and Merry Christmas to all.

I do have a CPL

James

20151224_160326_resized.jpg 20151220_124939_resized_1.jpg

20151224_160326_resized.jpg

20151220_124939_resized_1.jpg

Been carrying my Excalibur for about a year and love it. Lightweight, reliable, fast action, perfect size and it's tougher than it looks.

Good price, surprised still for sale. Good luck!

Thanks for the positive feedback on the knife. I like the because they are easy to maintain and very for OTF knives are like that.

I messed my last post up but they are nice knives and built to be used and not just show other folks.

Is yours single edge or D/E like mine.?

I am going to add this knife to the deal. I generally don't buy copy knives but a knife buddy of mine had this one for $80 and it is actually made very well so it will go with the Piranha. Both knives for $320.

It is the same size as a Microtech Nemesis. Over 10' long single action OTF.

Thank You:

James

20160222_122551_resized.jpg 20160222_122612_resized.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top