JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well like the title says I'm looking for a pistol for the wife. She has seen a couple that she liked but she only goes off color and looks. I have a Taurus 24/7 9mm to trade. Excellent condition she just doesn't like it to much kick. I shoot a .45 so let me know if anyone on here might be able to help

My advice to guys shopping for a handgun for their lady is to let them choose one out for themselves. I bought several guns for my wife that now sit in the safe. Only when she picked out one for herself did she carry it on a daily basis. Believe me, let her decide....you'll save a lot of money and aggravation.

Well like the title says I'm looking for a pistol for the wife. She has seen a couple that she liked but she only goes off color and looks. I have a Taurus 24/7 9mm to trade. Excellent condition she just doesn't like it to much kick. I shoot a .45 so let me know if anyone on here might be able to help

If there is too much kick with the 9mm get her a Ruger sr22 in purple. The 22 will hopefully get her confidence up to shoot a larger calibur later. I got this for my lady after she dismissed the shield "too much muzzle flip".

-LazerblazeR

uploadfromtaptalk1384019836147.jpg

Thanks Lazer that's what I had her shoot. I just want to trade the 9mm to get her something. Later down the road I will buy her a nice pistol a little bigger caliber.

Yes its a link to my add on arms list. See photos there.

Just in time for Christmas. His & Hers (2) Sig Sauer P232 .380mm pistols, One Purple w/Hogue rubber finger Grip handle the other a Stainless Steel (SS) w/ Hogue rubber finger Grip handle both in great condition, night Sites on SS and three white dot on Purple both very accurate. Cleaned after each use at the range. Comes with their original Sig Sauer boxes, manuals and 4 SS and 2 blued Sig Sauer magazines. Includes three (3) boxes of 50 rounds FMJ Tulammo 91 Gr. and three (3) boxes of 25 rounds Defense ammo (Hollow Point) Hornady, 1 Zombie Max, 1 Custom and 1 Critical Defence all 90 Gr. 2 Extra Hogue rubber finger Grip handle and 1 original Sig Sauer P232 Handle. $1,300.00 for the whole package Call or text 623-640-2668 day or night before 8pm.
http://www.armslist.com/posts/22968...le--his---hers-sig-p232--380-pistols]ARMSLIST - For Sale: His & Hers Sig P232 .380 Pistols[/url]

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top