JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Grew up to be a big one.

yes he seems to be a pure breed Persian He is very high maintenance his under coat is always a big MAT..

However Newberg vet. hosp. is one of the very best.

google the vets Banfield in Salem very bad,.....

PS he got into the neighbors house and got locked in one night I didn't know until that time how much I cared for that cat..

PPS he doesn't go out nights any more...

Last Edited:
I'm in that camp. My 10/22 is a serious fan of feral cats.

I've got the (humane) trap ready and waiting for that pee smell or streaks on the glass sliding door for any new cats that don't jive here in the NEPO hood. I just check the schedule at Mult. County Animal Control out in Troutdale and set the trap accordingly.

One of my neighbors has a full Persian, they get it shaved every summer, all except it's head. You want to see a funny looking cat??

Mike

Dont know why people pick on cats... They are SOOOOOOoooo much easier to take care of than dogs, and will give you just as much attention. Course that could be because they are trying to kill all humans to take over the world, but I like the atention.
We can leave for a weekend and put out three bigger than normal bowls of food and water, and they will be some left over when we get back.
If you tried that with a dog..... we all know what would happen....

Pokerace, the slobbering cat is avalible for adoption!! It is an older cat, and those seem to be harder to get adopted, so you have plenty of time to think about it!!!
He is a long hair tuxedo (or moo cow cat as I like to call them...), 11 yrs old, and his owners got rid of him because they didnt want an older cat. There is nothing wrong with him, his vet check came back fine. Dont let the age deter you. We have one cat that is almost 14, and is trucking along just like she was when she was 5. She even fetches milk jug rings!!! I figure in another year I will have worked her up to ducks and I can take her out hunting.

Dont let the age deter you. We have one cat that is almost 14, and is trucking along just like she was when she was 5. She even fetches milk jug rings!!!

I previously had a cat, Stinky, for over 21 years. Who knows how old she really was, she adopted me after she had at least one litter of kittens. She was one of a kind.

HAHAHA!! Like the name! Kinda like one of the first cats I had when I was a kid. It was a stray and my parents said no way..... So I named it kitters.... Then my dad started giving it left over bits of sandwhich out of his lunch pail....

We named her Stinky due to her demeanor. If she did not like you for whatever reason, you were bleeding before you knew it.

Pilgrim is not eating and might be going back to the vet this afternoon. Might be a bad reaction to the anesthesia. At least this vet does not charge for return visits due to complications, she goes to the front on the line. Now that is how it should be done!

We had spent roughly $3500 on our dog in the last 2 years. Skin condition, the dog 9 year old dog looked moth eaten with patches of missing fur and the skin was dry and scaly, he looked awful and was in obvious discomfort, to the point where we were considering putting him down.

4 different Vets and an animal dermatologist, there treatment consisted of antibiotics, $80 bags of dog food, and an expensive allergy shot program, they all kept yammering it was allergies. Although it is true the dog does have some allergies, it seemed evident to me that there was more going on.

At wits end I began a Google marathon. I came across some info on a condition called Sebaceous Addenitis which is common in certain breeds of which Vizslas are included. There is apparently no cure, but it it can be treated by soaking your animal in baby oil once a week. The first bath with dandruff shampoo and a baby oil soak and the improvement was immediate, within 2 weeks the dog had his normal coat back, we took him off all the drugs we were giving him and suddenly we had our old happy pet back.

All these vet visits and none of them cared enough to get to the bottom of his issue, once we left the vet we were forgotten about.

$3500 and cured with a $3 bottle of baby oil. Bunch of no nothing money hungry con men.

have you read this one.

How to wash a cat

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in
the bowl...

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one
smooth movement put the cat in the toilet and close the lid.. You may need to
stand on the lid.

4. At this point the cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the
noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this!

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a 'Power-Wash'
and'Rinse'.

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no
people between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand well back, behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the
lid.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run
outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the toilet and the cat will be sparkling clean.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top