JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
May I ask where you hunt. I do not want the exact GPS point, just an area(Christmas valley,Burns, etc.). Have wanted to have a good hunt on these little critters but never seem to time it right I guess. Enjoy the varmint hunting (rats,rabbits) would like to find some coyotes.
Also looked at that camo. Is it waterproof?

Thanks

May I ask where you hunt. I do not want the exact GPS point, just an area(Christmas valley,Burns, etc.). Have wanted to have a good hunt on these little critters but never seem to time it right I guess. Enjoy the varmint hunting (rats,rabbits) would like to find some coyotes.

Thanks

just drove down the road 31 from lapine , got the map out, every time we saw a pivot with blm around it we got out and called, there are so many coyotes around you can call just about anywhere, and see something sooner or later,

stuck working in boise this week but today was fun

hunting_photo3_large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never hunted coyotes, but my 11 year old son wants to start hunting with me. He also wants animal pelts to hang on his wall for decorations..lol. I've decided to take him coyote hunting and was wondering if my ptr-91 in 308 is too much gun to shoot a coyote with. i dont own any smaller rifles except my 10/22 and dont think that is accurate or large enough... What range can i expect to be shooting these dogs at?

I've never hunted coyotes, but my 11 year old son wants to start hunting with me. He also wants animal pelts to hang on his wall for decorations..lol. I've decided to take him coyote hunting and was wondering if my ptr-91 in 308 is too much gun to shoot a coyote with. i dont own any smaller rifles except my 10/22 and dont think that is accurate or large enough... What range can i expect to be shooting these dogs at?

308 is fine, most of my shots are around 150 to 200 yds

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads