JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What you shoot is not as important as how you shoot it... I've killed plenty of deer cleanly with proper shots from my .223, conversely I've heard of people loosing wounded game with all sorts of larger calibers. So blame the people who cant shoot not the caliber being used.

This! :s0155:

I've shot a total of three deer with an AR-15, two were one shot kills on the broadside, shredding the aorta from the heart, they jumped about 7-ft. straight up in the air and landed DOA... the other one took two because some heavy brush deflected my first shot and only grazed it's hide, the second shot 10 minutes later... same thing in the heart.

Blasting away at coyotes from long distance is not hunting. No meat involved at all. That's just killing stuff for fun, and you'll get no props from me for the effort. Coyotes are useful scavengers who keep other populations in check -- because they need the meat to survive. But I guess shooting targets doesn't make you feel like a man, eh?

Anyway....

If the rodent population in the area explodes as a result of this, I guess it'll be time to go out and blast the heads off of chipmunks, er... I mean "sage rats."

I've been hunting for over 40 years, always with a respect for the land and my prey. But you guys aren't hunters. You're just sick sick puppies with a shameful thirst for killing stuff to make you feel more manly.

You cannot kill enough coyotes to make that much difference.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top