JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry but if dinner walks into my backyard I am going to harvest it. We found out a Doe walked between our house and the neighbors. I told the neighbor gal if she sees it again let me know I'll kill it butcher it and share with them. SHe said you can't shoot a deer in town.

I laughed and told her not a problem at under 20 ft I could easily drop it with my 20oz framing hammer. I can throw a baseball 75 miles an hour pretty sure a 20oz straight claw framing hammer with a long fiberglass handle would do a number on a 90lb doe at 75mph.

My father in law who is Oklahoma has heard of this contraption and says pigs are in his deer lease area. He asked if I would be willing to come down and if I had had something that would reach out to 400 yds with some certainty. I replied would 6.5 creedmoor with a Nightforce Atacker work?
We are planning a trip.

Sorry but if dinner walks into my backyard I am going to harvest it. We found out a Doe walked between our house and the neighbors. I told the neighbor gal if she sees it again let me know I'll kill it butcher it and share with them. SHe said you can't shoot a deer in town.

I laughed and told her not a problem at under 20 ft I could easily drop it with my 20oz framing hammer. I can throw a baseball 75 miles an hour pretty sure a 20oz straight claw framing hammer with a long fiberglass handle would do a number on a 90lb doe at 75mph.
You can still throw a ball 75mph? You gotta be juicing!

My father in law who is Oklahoma has heard of this contraption and says pigs are in his deer lease area. He asked if I would be willing to come down and if I had had something that would reach out to 400 yds with some certainty. I replied would 6.5 creedmoor with a Nightforce Atacker work?
We are planning a trip.
Lucky...:s0002:

We hunted a ranch over in Wamic years ago, and the rancher said there was some feral hogs up in one area and to pile them up if we saw any. They absolutely tore the sh*t out of the fields, pastures anywhere. One old 400 pound sow made a run at me and I dumped 3 .30-.30 rounds in that pig before she dropped. Farmer came up and took her in, made sausage out of her, pretty decent eating.

Really would have had preferred to have a .308, but the old man thought I needed to learn how to hunt deer and elk with that old Model 94 and make good shot placement. That saddle gun piled up a lot of meat over the years.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top