JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$225
Manufacturer
Pietta
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Yelm
State
Washington
Zip Code
A Pietta, Remington 1858 Stainless .44 Black Powder, Target model in perfect shooting condition. Notice I said...shooting condition. It is however missing the Loading Lever Barrel Stud. That's the part that holds the loading lever in place. A four dollar part that I never replaced. I just keep the lever tied into place with a piece of leather chord (As seen in the picture) and it works just fine but the price is reflective of that missing piece. This comes with two holsters. One is a custom very well made leather Cowboy style right hip holster. The next is a standard leather Cabelas cowboy right hip holster

$225 with both holsters.
$200 without holsters.

Trades: Good quality/condition Modular motorcycle helmet, 2 Chatterboxes for motorcycle helmets or a good multi port acoustic electric amp with vocal input capabilities.

5.jpg 6.jpg 6a.jpg 16.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Nice revolver...good luck with your sale !
BTW don't let the missing latch be a deal breaker...as stated in the Ad the part is inexpensive and it is a easy fix to do at home.
Andy

A Pietta, Remington 1858 Stainless Target model in perfect shooting condition. Notice I said...shooting condition. It is however missing the Loading Lever Barrel Stud. That's the part that holds the loading lever in place. A four dollar part that I never replaced. I just keep the lever tied into place with a piece of leather chord (As seen in the picture) and it works just fine but the price is reflective of that missing piece. This comes with two holsters. One is a custom very well made leather Cowboy style right hip holster. The next is a standard leather Cabelas cowboy right hip holster

$225 with both holsters.
$200 without holsters.

Trades: Good quality/condition Modular motorcycle helmet, 2 Chatterboxes for motorcycle helmets or a good multi port acoustic electric amp with vocal input capabilities.

View attachment 476774 View attachment 476775 View attachment 476776 View attachment 476779
Could you give me a little more info- how many rounds thru, do you have box/manual, any accuracy info, and are you willing to ship as these can go directly to individual.
Thanks
Joe

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.