JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale are two black powder percussion revolvers. First is a Palmetto replica of an 1847 Colt Walker in .44 caliber, un-fired condition, with powder flask. Gold lettering "TEXAS RANGER" on left side of barrel and a gold star in front of the cylinder. It also has an engraved scene on the cylinder. This gun originally was sold in a presentation box with the powder flask and a Texas Ranger lawman star. I have only the gun and powder flask, unfortunately. This was a limited run of 1000, this gun has 90 of 1000 engraved on the top of the barrel.

P1030945.JPG P1030948.JPG
P1030949.JPG

Edit: I forgot, this fine Cabelas holster will go with the Walker, fits as though it was made for it.....

P1030952.JPG

$225.00

Next is a Pietta replica of a Colt 1861 Sheriff, .36 caliber, brass frame with a 5 1/2 inch barrel in un-fired condition.

P1030947.JPG

P1030950.JPG
$200.00.

The guns are being sold for my neighbor who is liquidating stuff for an old friend of his that has gone to a rest home. The monies are going to the old man.

I have some other miscellaneous black powder things that can go to sweeten things P1030951.JPG if the buyer finds them useful. Those are .445 and .451 balls.

Thanks for looking.

Mike

Last Edited: