JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$220
State
Washington
$220

For sale is my Pietta made 1858 NEW MODEL ARMY revolver chambered in .36 caliber for BLACK POWDER LOADS. Gun remains in very good, pre-owned condition.

6 1/2" barrel is very good with very little wear; Bore is bright with excellent rifling, Frame is very good with light wear. Cylinder is tight with light drag line. Trigger and hammer function flawlessly. This gun was used very little and has zero pitting.

Showing, transaction and transfer will take place at a local FFL, as I have had no issue with this route in the past. Thank you, please ask if you have any questions.

Can be shipped anywhere without an FFL due to it being not a firearm by law and a muzzle loader.

IMG-2793.JPG IMG-2800.JPG IMG-2801.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have an Uberti model that looks the same. No real difference as both manufacturers still practice old world craftsmanship and attention to detail. Just beautiful guns and shoot amazingly well. One of my all time favorite purchases. Good luck!

Last Edited:
Thank you both very much, awesome welcome to a new forum. Was directed this way through a buddy to help sell some extras. Love this black powder revolver and is the star of the show for your local BP competitions.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top