JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a beautiful Pietta SA Revolver in 45LC. Blued steel, with nice case hardened frame and white grips - 5 1/2 barrel.

I have purchased this gun used from a friend just a few weeks ago. I have been fascinated with SAA revolvers for as long as I can remember, and I thought it was about time to add one to my collection.
I really like the combination of blued finish, case hardened frame and the nice ivory-like grips. It feels authentic.
The trigger is crisp and light and feels much better than most Ruger SA revolvers I have played with at the gun store.
Being a Colt clone it also features the proper 4 clicks when the hammer is cocked. No transfer bar or FP safety.
Finish is ok, some honest wear and a few marks, but overall I was happy with it. Nice deep blueing.

"PDXCAT, if this revolver is soo cool, why are you selling it?" Good question my friends!

Just a few days ago, I happened to stumble across "Tombstone" on TV - One of my favorite movies ever...

Of course, I immediately grabbed my Pietta SAA from the safe, made sure it was clear, then brought it to the living room to play with while enjoying my movie - Suddenly, we are at my favorite scene - The confrontation between Doc Holliday and Johnny Ringo at the Faro Table: The two proceed in exchanging latinorum and Ringo finally draws his shootin' Iron and dazzles the crowd with his spinning abilities! Man, it is even better than I remember! Of course I had to join in and started to slowly spin my Pietta. I thought I was actually getting better at it and decided to try that sort of sideways spin that Ringo mastered on TV... I was still sitting on the edge of the couch, and long story short, I managed to club myself in the nuts pretty hard.

Very disappointed, I realized that I would have probably died at the Faro table that day in Tombstone....

I would also like to confirm that I was wearing pants, so no direct nuts to barrel contact happened.

A couple of serious considerations:

- I really like this gun, but I would like to eventually replace it with a 357 mag for cross compatibility with my carry revolvers. I might also prefer a shorter barrel.

- I have a few extra bills to pay and I can really use some extra money.

- I have not shot this revolver yet.

I am asking for 400 dollars for the Revolver and all the ammo (six boxes of lead/target stuff and one box of Silvertips JHP for carry/SD) all boxes are complete.

It is a fantastic deal since you are getting more than 100 Dollars worth of ammo.

Oregon residents only. I prefer to deal with CHL holders and people with good history/feedbacks on the forum.

Very basic bill of sale for my record.

Thank you very much.

IMG_0653.JPG

I have sold part of the ammunition.

I will sell the gun, one box of silvertips and two boxes of target ammo (20 rounds boxes) for 300 dollars.

Thank you

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.