JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Pietta
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
VANCOUVER
State
Washington
Excellent condition Pietta 1860 Army .44 revolver. Cap and ball, of course

Case hardened steel frame. Clean brass and nice bluing elsewhere. Wood grip is excellent as well.

I have a number of black powder pistols and this one is the black sheep... might as well send it on down the road. I just prefer my 1858 revolvers and my big single shots....

Been used of course and there may be a mark here or there, but I honestly cant see anything beyond the screws showing that they have been out a few times.
I ALWAYS properly clean my BP guns, and the revolvers get completely disassembled every time (every last screw and spring) to be properly cleaned and oiled before going back in the safe.
This is evident by how clean this is and how clean the chambers are (see pics), etc. This is practically new still.

I will include a few dozen balls and a tin of caps.

$220
$200 for Supporting Member

*******TRADES*******
Straight or +Cash on my end
(could add caps, powder, holster to the deal too)...
38/357 revolvers
bolt gun in 30-30 or 30-06 (prefer with iron sights)
H&R/NEF single shot rifles (prefer in 30-30, 223 or 30-06, offer anything though)
Could go for anything in 38/357, 45, 30-30 or 30-06... make an offer:cool:

Located in Vancouver, can meet in PDX some days... shipping is $12 anywhere in the PNW...

20190825_010400.jpg 20190825_010409.jpg 20190825_010450.jpg 20190825_010502.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I used to fairly consistenly hit pop cans at 100yds with my Ruger Old Army shooting round balls, standing, with 2 hand hold. Switched to conical and couldn't do near as well in spite of adjusting powder load. I started doing this on a dare and when I hit it he said no way 2 in a row so I hit the second one. He put money on 4 in a row and I walked away with fatter wallet! Wish I had one in stainless right now (for a decent price). I'm sure being young and steady handed helped a lot! Now at 71, not so much!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.