JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Photobucket is easy and what I use. I am a knife collector and agree with most on here. I read a for sale post with no pictures, I close it and move on to the next post. If you are too lazy to post up a few pics, then you don't want to sell it that bad. Or, maybe you don't actually have the item, or the condition is such that you are afraid to post a pic. And I look for current pictures, not ones you took off the makers site.

Just went to photobucket and opened an account, but nothing seems to be working. I can't upload any pics. Good thing my trigger finger still works!

Just went to photobucket and opened an account, but nothing seems to be working. I can't upload any pics. Good thing my trigger finger still works!

Log into your photo bucket account. Top middle of screen is the Upload button, click and go. PB uses java setup now I believe and it's possible you're blocking it. PhotoBucket also has a help button

I just load them to my gallery on my computer,click manage attachment,pick my photo and click upload.That seem's to work for me.I also have tried to sell stuff without photo's and it just doesen't
work verry well,people want to see a pic.If I can post pic's anybody can and I am NOT a computer genius.

I like Imgur a lot. It took me a few tries to get the hang of it, and sometimes the site is slow on uploading photos, but generally it's great. I prefer it over Photobucket, which is okay too.

I can understand if they don't want people to maybe see the serial numbers and they don't know how to use a photo program to blur / mosaic them out. Or maybe they're just not tech savvy? Or too busy to take a pic?

Sheesh, even the least skilled person these days can just cover the serial numbers with masking tape and snap a pic with a camera phone (which seem to be everywhere)...

Agree. No p[is, no interest. FU, I can go to Gunbroker and get about the same price (or better) and a pic to go with it. You AREN'T special. Neither is your gun. If you're too lazy or stupid to be able to post a link to a picture, I ain't interested. Period. Try your luck with the local classified ads for your local newspaper. That's what we did in the 80s, before digital pics were only a cell-phone away.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top