JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've never understood someone trying to sell something and not posting a pic. Wether it be a gun, car, or household furniture people want to see what their buying.

Picture limitations? I know I have to resize mine to post them here and I can only upload 10 or so at any given time. I usually post a pic or 2 and say email me for more.

Can anyone tell me how to post a picture as part of the post instead of shrinking it down and attaching it. I am a computer dummy, so if you can draw it out for me in crayon and use small words I'd appreciate it!

Can anyone tell me how to post a picture as part of the post instead of shrinking it down and attaching it. I am a computer dummy, so if you can draw it out for me in crayon and use small words I'd appreciate it!

To to <removed> and set up a account. I'm a idiot when it comes to computers and even I figured it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
To to <removed> and set up a account. I'm a idiot when it comes to computers and even I figured it out.

I could probably do that, but I would seriously like to know how to post with the picture as part of the body of the post. I see lots of members do it here and I just think it looks so much better. I like that you don't have to click on anything to see the picture, and they are BIG!

Last edited by a moderator:
It makes potential purchases pretty easy for me.

No picture? No worthwhile information about your firearms ("Look! Magpul furniture!" doesn't count)?

I'm not even going to bother contacting the seller.

I absolutely won't contact a seller who doesn't post photos and I will never express interest if the seller states "only contact me if you're really serious..."

Total control freaks, they will never get my business. Oh, same goes for those who I see as enemies of our Country.

I absolutely won't contact a seller who doesn't post photos and I will never express interest if the seller states "only contact me if you're really serious..."

Total control freaks, they will never get my business. Oh, same goes for those who I see as enemies of our Country.

Yep, same if they say something like, "Email only" or "Text only". The PM system is here for a reason. There is an advantage to everyone involved to have the whole conversation recorded, unless the seller is gonna scam me.

The way I see it, pictures are for serious sellers. Those who don't post pictures of what they're selling aren't very serious about it.

There are some on the site that are quick to point out missing pictures. I posted an ad some time ago and submitted the post while I was uploading pictures to an online photo host. In the two minutes it took to get the pictures posted to the thread there were already two members who posted asking for pictures. Quick!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top