JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
32 Auto from CZ

Cant have this in the USA.......

OOPS...........these are air rifles...........expensive air rifles

These are .22 Rifles for Bi-Athalon. Note the extra mags in the fore-end.

I'm taking this 551 home with me........

No, seriously,..............It's going with me..........

4-5 Falcons and 2- Eagles

< Glock Ignoramus

Why can't you get that 25 in the US? is it select-fire or something?

That 551 is awesome, but I'd rather have the "home defense rad killer bald eagle of death"- that thing looks nasty!

Hmm, without a tape measure in the frame, I can't tell just how small that Glock is.. can't be much smaller than a Sig Mosquito, or a Baby Browning, both of which I think come in .25 ACP. Is that smaller than the new .22 WRM Derringer Revolver I've seen a couple of places? I think that's a four shot rig. Perhaps I just can't think in as asinine a manner as legislators, so I can't quite get at why that pistol won't be coming here, at least, not legally.

Hmm, without a tape measure in the frame, I can't tell just how small that Glock is.. can't be much smaller than a Sig Mosquito, or a Baby Browning, both of which I think come in .25 ACP. Is that smaller than the new .22 WRM Derringer Revolver I've seen a couple of places? I think that's a four shot rig. Perhaps I just can't think in as asinine a manner as legislators, so I can't quite get at why that pistol won't be coming here, at least, not legally.
It is the same size as the Glock 19.

The caliber is .380

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews