JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:s0003:

326984606_543926944370421_8174694404697604352_n.jpg

Do you know anyone who makes these ? a legitimate bullpup AR conversion would be something I would buy immediately. (I would of course use a lefty upper)
There used to be a pretty good forum dedicated to bullpups. It went offline a while back. It seems that at least part of the reason was a group buy of Desert Tech MDRs that the forum admin had put together that fell thru and some people did not get their $ returned.

Reddit has a bullpup sub-reddit that you can probably ping to ask these questions. Not near as good as the forum used to be, but somebody there might have a clue.

Are there polymer work ups that guarantee strength. I just invistion layers separating at some point. I know folks have been doing it for awhile, but do you have get a certain raw material for this stuff?
I believe there are some 3D printing filaments that have various types of reinforcement, including metallic - but I could be wrong as I have not researched this tech, I just occasionally read a post or article about them.

I have read that some manufacturers are using metallic 3D printing machines for some production parts - but I am guessing that these are way out of the budget/etc. of hobbyists.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top