JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Before the Springfield M6 Scout, we had....

1668134523707.png

HTH do you do that? I would think one should not have to do that.
Most people have not had trouble seeing my posts of Reddit threads, so I am assuming you have some browser extension that blocks them for some reason. I can't even begin to guess why or what that extension is. I am not responsible for your computing environment, so you have a choice; if you want to see what I posted, figure it out, or don't.

Most people have not had trouble seeing my posts of Reddit threads, so I am assuming you have some browser extension that blocks them for some reason. I can't even begin to guess why or what that extension is. I am not responsible for your computing environment, so you have a choice; if you want to see what I posted, figure it out, or don't.
WHAOOOOOO........nobody said you were responsible for diddly. Why are you so defensive? I am not using anything fancy that I have not used in the last 10 years using Chrome or Firfox. So don't geek out on me and try to think for me. If you look below your post, I am not the only one. Take a chill pill and calm down. I honestly don't give a crap about your post with your present attitude.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top