JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Before the Springfield M6 Scout, we had....

1668134523707.png

HTH do you do that? I would think one should not have to do that.
Most people have not had trouble seeing my posts of Reddit threads, so I am assuming you have some browser extension that blocks them for some reason. I can't even begin to guess why or what that extension is. I am not responsible for your computing environment, so you have a choice; if you want to see what I posted, figure it out, or don't.

Most people have not had trouble seeing my posts of Reddit threads, so I am assuming you have some browser extension that blocks them for some reason. I can't even begin to guess why or what that extension is. I am not responsible for your computing environment, so you have a choice; if you want to see what I posted, figure it out, or don't.
WHAOOOOOO........nobody said you were responsible for diddly. Why are you so defensive? I am not using anything fancy that I have not used in the last 10 years using Chrome or Firfox. So don't geek out on me and try to think for me. If you look below your post, I am not the only one. Take a chill pill and calm down. I honestly don't give a crap about your post with your present attitude.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top