JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
j5t5xlmgtwf91.jpg

This is the cancelled 9mm Walter PP90 prototype. The mechanism allows it to function like a P-38 locking block type action but with the recoil spring around the barrel like a PPK. Post P88, pre P99 construction, but was an older idea.

8dUVG93.jpg

13p8uGT.jpg

Q0HlhqX.jpg

I looked at those bores first and was like wtf... Something's off here, I'm seeing diff. Bore sizes. I thought at first all of them were different sizes. Looks like a whole heap of solder I'm there holding the entire bundle together. Looks kinda cracked and splitting a tad too!

How about this one just put out. A water cooled bolt action rail gun! I'm not going to lie, I want it!
Maybe someone can esplain to me though why the water jacket isnt full length? Seems very odd to me. Pretty sure I would have made it full length and soldered it up or silver soldered it for more water tightness.

I looked at those bores first and was like wtf... Something's off here, I'm seeing diff. Bore sizes. I thought at first all of them were different sizes. Looks like a whole heap of solder I'm there holding the entire bundle together. Looks kinda cracked and splitting a tad too!

How about this one just put out. A water cooled bolt action rail gun! I'm not going to lie, I want it!
Maybe someone can esplain to me though why the water jacket isnt full length? Seems very odd to me. Pretty sure I would have made it full length and soldered it up or silver soldered it for more water tightness.
If he set the water tank on the ground, below the gun, he wouldn't even need a motor to circulate the water. The heat would simply cause it to thermosyphon.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top