JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Magnum Research .45-70...

View attachment 788075
Not just a purdy picture but an actual tool

IMGP0272.JPG

I have a hipoint 995ts 9mm carbine. Shoots everything you feed it. Ugly as sin. Made in US with lifetime warranty. Kinda like a moped. Fun to ride but wouldnt want to be caught by your friends.

Exactly.
Hear nothing but got about the action. If there're any left I'd take the carbine out on a date. But the camo one's I saw would be another kind of date.

I have a hipoint 995ts 9mm carbine. Shoots everything you feed it. Ugly as sin. Made in US with lifetime warranty. Kinda like a moped. Fun to ride but wouldnt want to be caught by your friends.

I kinda want a 995ts. I intentionally bought a C9 to annoy my gun snob friends.

Also, I bought a scooter, rode it over to a friend's house as a surprise. Beeped the little horn as he walked outside, it was hilarious. He went out the next day about bought one as well. Then, other friends immediately bought their own after that... and now we have a (ridiculous) scooter gang.

P.S. We have custom embroidered matching jackets.

-Robert

I kinda want a 995ts. I intentionally bought a C9 to annoy my gun snob friends.

Also, I bought a scooter, rode it over to a friend's house as a surprise. Beeped the little horn as he walked outside, it was hilarious. He went out the next day about bought one as well. Then, other friends immediately bought their own after that... and now we have a (ridiculous) scooter gang.

P.S. We have custom embroidered matching jackets.

-Robert

Pics or it didn't happen! Haha

Called the "Savetool," its essentially the jaws of life, but runs off of a single 7.62x54r blank, as opposed to hoses and hydraulic systems. Breech loading, and the gasses drive an internal piston which then transfers the kinetic energy into the hardened cutters. Made in Russia and they just came out a few months ago. I contacted them and they essentially said $6,250 US dollars, but dang do I want one. I can't wait till 2069 when they hit the surplus market! How cool we would a micro version in .357 mag be!

Untitled2.jpg

Called the "Savetool," its essentially the jaws of life, but runs off of a single 7.62x54r blank, as opposed to hoses and hydraulic systems. Breech loading, and the gasses drive an internal piston which then transfers the kinetic energy into the hardened cutters. Made in Russia and they just came out a few months ago. I contacted them and they essentially said $6,250 US dollars, but dang do I want one. I can't wait till 2069 when they hit the surplus market! How cool we would a micro version in .357 mag be!

View attachment 840757

Needs a magazine or a stripper clip, but I suppose that would make it more complicated.

But kewl and simpler than hydraulic/pneumatic.

It'll be years before the price of using half a box of ammo as power is cheaper than an entire hydraulic system and support unit :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top