JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
C0801C40-8C18-4EE2-9C4A-CBFD1CFA8A3B.jpeg

Hey now...I thought that you and I were friends...:eek: :D
Andy

I thought you'd get a kick out of that picture.

One of the owners of the LGS in Monmouth sometimes jokes with me about me having lasers on my guns. A fellow brought in a beautiful old 1911 one day while I happened to be there, to ask what it might be worth. For my friend's benefit, I said "You know, a gunsmith could drill and tap this, so you could mount a laser on it."

Wish I had taken a picture of his expression.

This one passed through the shop a while back. 1862 Chassepot made April of 1865, all numbers matched including stock. Percussion bolt action! Predecessor to the better known 1866 Chassepot. Really neat, unfortunately the lady who owned it chose to keep it as a wall hangar... her kids will probably sell it at a buyback when she passes.

20190420_154335.jpg 20190420_193831.jpg 20190420_154214.jpg

14 barrel flintlock rifle. Loader charges 7 barrels at once. Second stock to make it a 7 barrel only gun. Hopefully this isn't a repost. Amazing!

Edit just saw that countrygent already posted this in black powder section. Such a cool gun I thought someone might have posted about it already.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads