JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:D

Match Gun.jpg

.22 cal rimfire Volley Gun for hunting waterfowl? Believe to be a Peiper?

27334689ep.jpg

Olden days before metallic cartridges, there was also the Nock 7 barrel muzzleloader; proving once again... that what the NFA1934 would define as a machine gun(a gun that fires more than one round per trigger pull) , existed in the days of fighting sail and black powder ;)
Edited for clarity

Last Edited:
This looks like a Remington rolling block rifle...
Which was a breachloading , cartridge gun.

I have seen various Nock volley guns and they are muzzleloaders.....
Andy
Right, I shoulda put the pic between the two sentences :) the pic is of I think either a Peiper 7 barrel .22 cal rimfire rolling block volley gun, and I couldnt find a good pic of the Nock muzzleloader?

.22 cal rimfire Volley Gun for hunting waterfowl? Believe to be a Peiper?

View attachment 649262

Olden days before metallic cartridges, there was also the Nock 7 barrel muzzleloader; proving once again... that what the NFA1934 would define as a machine gun(a gun that fires more than one round per trigger pull) , existed in the days of fighting sail and black powder ;)
Edited for clarity

Along those lines:

Me, too. But nevertheless is DOES happen, like in the one and only KA-Boom I know about personally, since it occurred in the bay next to us. A six-shot revolver had the actual firing chamber let go, and one on each side- just like the image you showed us.. It MAY have been from fragments of what was surely a detonation, and not a conflagration. A compressed load of around 20 - 24gr of Bullseye did the biz in my case. The shooter had been loading .223 Rem the evening before, it seems, and had forgotten to check the meter setting....we tried to stop the victim from dying, but it's very hard to put a tourniquet on the neck.
That was a, "Grenade".:eek:

Last Edited:
Nordenfelt gun.

View attachment 630764

View attachment 630765

This is a cruddy example of one; I saw this displayed at the Tower of London. BUT: If you watch the movie, "Khartoum," 1966, with Charleton Heston, you will see a Nordenfelt gun being used in the riverboat ambush scenes. Pretty interesting, no trigger but a crank to actuate. The one in my pictures is missing lots of parts, like the firing mechanism, the traversing and elevation mechanism, etc. This one has four barrels, make unknown to me. The Enfield used by the Egyptian soldiers in the movie "Khartoum" has five barrels. Link to pictures from the movie:

**** I get a Virus alert at this Site !!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

...anyone remember the "Condom Shooter" from their childhood?

1578882172816.png

...my dad actually bought one of these when I was about 10 years old.
I'll dig around the basement tomorrow, see if I can't locate it.
Shot a single BB....quite effectively, I might add.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top