JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
_nc_ohc=qXDUNJdjTwkAX98yQKI&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

All P35 magazines are double stack.
Still, it does look pretty dang short. My Kriss 10mm (same dia.) mag is at least a few inches longer and also double stack. (really probably at least 4" longer) and the Kriss magex still only holds what 33. The Kriss mag is about the length of my average size forearm. So yeah although speculation I am highly skeptical. But again admittedly what do I know..
Just arm chair spectating.

Still, it does look pretty dang short. My Kriss 10mm (same dia.) mag is at least a few inches longer and also double stack. (really probably at least 4" longer) and the Kriss magex still only holds what 33. The Kriss mag is about the length of my average size forearm. So yeah although speculation I am highly skeptical. But again admittedly what do i know..
10mm is fatter than 9mm - it may seem only one millimeter, but the .40 mags for my SIGs have 3 rounds less than the 9mm for the flush mags, and 5 rounds less for the extended mags. So double than length and yeah I could see where they could fit 40 rounds instead of 33.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top