JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ERpniwwU-Ewft15EhqRgsvTNaD1J9sWlZiiTasO4kGw-920x667.jpg

POTD: Rifle Scabbard on a Bicycle -

It is a Wards Western Field 47A. My understanding is that it is a Mossberg 45A, though I have seen this style stock on
other models as well.

I've been looking for a replacement stock for a 46A for decades. It was my first rifle. My cousin "borrowed" it after I got drafted and somehow broke the stock beyond repair.

I've been looking for a replacement stock for a 46A for decades. It was my first rifle. My cousin "borrowed" it after I got drafted and somehow broke the stock beyond repair.
Looks like a decent one on ebay starting at $40.00.

They're around, I've seen them for sale In my quest for replacement parts. Popperts or Havlin sales might even have what you need.

Sorry about your cousins negligence, hopefully you can get your rifle in working order again- these old budget .22s are worth saving.

I've stickied this for now as i think it'll be interesting and a nice way to see weird and/or cool looking stuff each day, we'll see if i get told off ;)

The blast from the flintlock is out away from your face ...plus you really don't need that much in the way of priming powder...I think that the fella in the those pictures..might have used a bit too much.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads