JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You have to load them to a host site, such as photobucket, or Flickr.

Then you insert the URL address between this box (without the quote marks and extra space between the left bracket and i) "[ img]"

and this box "[ /img]" (without the quote marks and extra space between the left bracket and slash) into the body of your post here.

It will look something like this:

[ img] your photo's URL web address here[ /img]

Then you can post just about any ol' awesome image from the interwebs, like this.....

dont_worry_sir_i_m_from_the_interne.jpg

Hope that helps!

Just a test from the desktop.

nothingworthdyingfor.jpg

Maybe just make sure it is a .jpg format and optimized to the web.

Yep copy and paste works too :)

Last Edited:
You have to load them to a host site, such as photobucket, or Flickr.

Then you insert the URL address between this box (without the quote marks and extra space between the left bracket and i) "[ img]"

and this box "[ /img]" (without the quote marks and extra space between the left bracket and slash) into the body of your post here.

It will look something like this:

[ img] your photo's URL web address here[ /img]

Then you can post just about any ol' awesome image from the interwebs, like this.....

View attachment 134793

Hope that helps!

So no more of the good old days when you could just add your attachment from the desktop huh?

Actually we designed the system so you wouldn't have to use a third party host, to make it easier for people. For the past year or so we've also made the change to storing all attachments on our own server. The benefit of not having broken links, and the ability to develop for our own in-house solution far outweighs the cost. Notice that the system automatically grabbed a copy of that 'I'm from the internet' photo, then stored it locally as an attachment :)

You should be able to click the UPLOAD A FILE button below the reply box and select the photo from your hard drive. Another trick which many don't know about is you can actually copy and paste a photo directly into the edit box. To do this, right click on the photo, click copy, right click inside the edit box, click paste.

If neither of these work for you, send me a private conversation and I'll try to figure it out ;)

Actually we designed the system so you wouldn't have to use a third party host, to make it easier for people. For the past year or so we've also made the change to storing all attachments on our own server. The benefit of not having broken links, and the ability to develop for our own in-house solution far outweighs the cost. Notice that the system automatically grabbed a copy of that 'I'm from the internet' photo, then stored it locally as an attachment :)

You should be able to click the UPLOAD A FILE button below the reply box and select the photo from your hard drive. Another trick which many don't know about is you can actually copy and paste a photo directly into the edit box. To do this, right click on the photo, click copy, right click inside the edit box, click paste.

If neither of these work for you, send me a private conversation and I'll try to figure it out ;)

Trying to post an image, but can't seem to get it right. Able to get this as a thumbnail, but not as an image yet. Can you throw some knowledge my way?If I try to copy and paste, "paste" isn't highlighted in the window. Not even when I try to edit the post.

The image below was added by dragging the image from my hard drive file menu.

Edit - followed your advice - and it worked. Thanks for helping to drag us kicking and screaming into the 20th century!
exploding implants.jpg

Last Edited:
Trying to post an image, but can't seem to get it right. Able to get this as a thumbnail, but not as an image yet. Can you throw some knowledge my way?If I try to copy and paste, "paste" isn't highlighted in the window. Not even when I try to edit the post.

The image below was added by dragging the image from my hard drive file menu.

This is actually going to be changed in our redesign, so attachments automatically appear in posts rather than below them.

For now, when you create or edit a post, you'll see a Full Image button next to the attachment. Click where in the post you'd like to place the image, then click that button. That should insert it into the post, then you just need to save it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top