JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Do you have pictures Front & Back of your ID's and Permit(s) saved to your Smartphone?

• Total voters
I HAVE forgotten my wallet. My solution in that situation is to disarm, unload, and stow it in my glovebox just as if I was taking something out to the range (I keep the registration and insurance in the little sunglasses cubby in the roof (*)).

I don't think that's a perfect solution, but it is one that adheres to the [stupid] letter of the law.

(*) many decades ago I was "parking" with my girlfriend on hidden turnout on a remote road in the woods. Suddenly flashlights and pounding on the windows. Police officers. Holy bubblegum! I rolled my window down, they asked for my registration and as I reach over for the glovebox they got all hyped up, hands went to sidearms, and I froze. Anyway, seems they were searching for someone who had shot at an officer. When I got a vehicle with the sunglasses thingy on the roof, it seemed to me the perfect place to store that stuff because it is in nonthreatening space and too small for any but the tiniest of novelty pistols, and reaching up there makes your hands very visible.

I HAVE forgotten my wallet. My solution in that situation is to disarm, unload, and stow it in my glovebox just as if I was taking something out to the range (I keep the registration and insurance in the little sunglasses cubby in the roof (*)).

I don't think that's a perfect solution, but it is one that adheres to the [stupid] letter of the law.

(*) many decades ago I was "parking" with my girlfriend on hidden turnout on a remote road in the woods. Suddenly flashlights and pounding on the windows. Police officers. Holy bubblegum! I rolled my window down, they asked for my registration and as I reach over for the glovebox they got all hyped up, hands went to sidearms, and I froze. Anyway, seems they were searching for someone who had shot at an officer. When I got a vehicle with the sunglasses thingy on the roof, it seemed to me the perfect place to store that stuff because it is in nonthreatening space and too small for any but the tiniest of novelty pistols, and reaching up there makes your hands very visible.

so you're saying you got caught with your pants down once??? :D:p:D:p And you about got shot???
That scenario sounds a lot like an old Lynyrd Skynyrd song, gimmi three steps...:s0140::s0140::s0140:

Just added it. Thanks, I think its a good idea. I use an iPhone and while nothing is un-hackable, I have my Wallet and Apple Pay set up on my phone, so adding an ODL and CCLis less concerning to me than my credit card and/or payment information. Which as noted, is already there, anyway.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top