JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Taking a break from cleaning the gun room (got sidetracked loading up some more rounds, anyway) and thought I'd post some pics of my dad's gun shop he used to own.

He owned Husky Sport Shop in Moscow, ID from the late `70's until it was sold and bulldozed to make way for an Auto Zone in 2012.

He owned three of them over the years with the other two in Orofino, ID and Lewiston, ID. He sold both in the 80's and my uncle Dave owned the one in Lewiston until the early 2000's.

Sadly, Moscow no longer has a gun shop. There is Tri-State Outfitters that has a gun counter but mainly sells outdoor apparel and hardware.

My dad made a ton of money off of his endeavor, mostly by trading and selling used firearms. He did very well with the demise of the Winchester Model 70 Pre-`64 action by buying all he could and re-selling them to custom rifle makers.

View attachment 580220

View attachment 580221

View attachment 580223

View attachment 580224

View attachment 580225

View attachment 580226

View attachment 580227

View attachment 580228

He was also a prolific hunter, fisherman and writer and has hunted all over the world. All of the mounts in his shop were his.

Bought my first two guns from the Moscow location a Remington 870 and Smith & Wesson 2214. Always enjoyed browsing the guns and the mounts hanging in there. Great group of people working there. Thanks for the memories this would have been in 1992

Bought my first two guns from the Moscow location a Remington 870 and Smith & Wesson 2214. Always enjoyed browsing the guns and the mounts hanging in there. Great group of people working there. Thanks for the memories this would have been in 1992

Hey Richie....Welcome to NWFA! You should check out the new member introduction forum New Member Introductions and tell us a bit about yourself.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top