PICS ADDED! S&W 15-22 (Magpul Version) rifle and package with over 2500 rds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
S&W 15-22 "Magpul version." It is only three months old. very low round count.

Comes with 4 packages of Magpul snap tight rail guards, a one point harness, an extra mag, Magpul rubber magazine quick-grabs, and over 2500 rds of .22 ammo stored in an army ammo can (Mostly Federal bulk, but some CCI stinger, and Super X). I still have original box and paperwork.

What little I have shot it, it has performed flawlessly with the Federal bulk you can buy at Walmart and Bimart. Why sell? Bills, Bills, then more Bills.

Why pay $525 new for rifle only when you can get my new rifle and $200 in accessories for only $590(OBO)??? Gun and accessories without Ammo: $500 OBO

Russell 503-820-9398

gun sales 006.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom