JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to purchase a pickup now that I have some more property. Not looking for anything fancy, just mechanically and cosmetically sound for yard work tasks and runs to the dump, hardware store, etc. Budget is $2,500 cash or I might be willing to do cash plus trade deal with a firearm or two. Prefer a full size but am open to any offers. Thanks

How far are you willing to drive, Portland area?
My neighbor is selling his 95 GMC 4x4 extended cab truck for $2,700.
It's just had the tags renewed, new tires, auto trans, 148,000 miles and has a nice canopy top on it.

I'd be willing to drive to Portland for the right rig. Any chance you could snag a few pictures of it, or point me to a craigslist ad etc? Thanks for the heads up

If you've got a mid sized car to pull it, we have a truck bed trailer for sale. Have a truck bed when you need it, and leave it when you don't. Made from a Ford Courier, and no registration for utility trailers in Oregon.
-Mike

I'm in the process of listing my 96 Bronco XLT, auto, 5.8, auto hubs, around 152k. Any interest I will be happy to answer any questions. Currently located in Wilsonville, title in hand.

Asking price is going to be $4500, would be happy to talk about firearms trades on top to get close?

image.jpeg

Thanks ,
Ty

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.