JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, that's something I've never considered.

I get the premise, but I think I'd rather risk being in a no-gun zone with a concealed firearm than face the "8 percent" chance I'll actually need it.

FWIW in some locals air guns are classed as firearms. o_O
Check your local laws before thinking air guns are ok in "protected" zones.

I've seen a recent Air Powered Crossbow that fired Arrows at a pretty good Speed while it was NOT Cheap it did seem to be VERY Accurate. You might want to take a Look!!! :):):)

Just for laughs I looked up the Benijmin Airbus that fired a 375ga. Arrow at 475fps and had a 3,000psi Canister Wholesale is 674.16 and they can be had at several places including WalWorld for just about that price!!! :):):)

It also comes with a 4X Scope!

Well, that's something I've never considered.

I get the premise, but I think I'd rather risk being in a no-gun zone with a concealed firearm than face the "8 percent" chance I'll actually need it.

IMO pulling an airgun pistol on someone is about the same as pulling a toy pistol on someone. Totally ineffective except as a visual threat.

The problem with a visual threat is it may cause some to pull a real gun and shoot you, stab you with a knife, etc. It escalates the situation without having any teeth to back it up. Just look at that recent post on NW firearms about the guy trying to rob an iphone with a fake gun and got shot.

It's just an extremely stupid idea that would put yourself and your loved ones in needless danger. Carry a weapon or don't carry it. But don't carry a toy gun or a rubber knife. It's just plain stupid and I'm sorry but that guy in the video is doing everyone a disservice.

I get ya, but who the heck tries to pull a gun on a drawn gun? Nobody that lives long I guess.

Have you watched the video? Or just commenting based solely on the title? He covers those points.

I didn't say pull an airgun on a drawn gun. The iphone thief I mentioned did not do that either.

He covers the point that he is doing everyone a disservice? Hmmmm...

No I didn't watch the whole video. I watched the first part and it he said he carries it with him in his little bag for protection based on visual threat. Didn't need to see anymore after that.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top