JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been wanting to try a 9mm for a while now, used to be a 9mm hater but going to give it a fair shot. So today I sold one of my Kimbers (ultra carry) and picked up the new Sig M17. Will try and get a review up here soon!

All I can tell you right now is that it feels really light, handles well, and this one comes with one 17rd magazine, and two 21rd mags. It was made to meet the military's xm17 modular pistol program so the lowers are exchangeable and a bunch of other cool stuff.

IMG_20180920_183045.jpg IMG_20180920_183721.jpg IMG_20180920_183739.jpg IMG_20180920_183754.jpg

what did they charge you? and any more?

About $950, was surprised the best price aside from that on GunBroker was about $1200 so not sure why they were coming in lower. It's the commemorative one by the way. You get get the standard m17 for less or certainly the P320 it is based on for even less.

I was wondering if anyone here was going to get one. They are a limited run and military specs , a 5" barrel or something like that. Enjoy !

Yea it's 1 of 5000 theyre making, serial on these ones are diff. The normal "civilian" model is largley the same minus a few things. Comes with some matching serial extras if you send in the registration card to Sig before Jan 1.