JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Speaking of mags, I have a new VR series pump shotgun coming soon and I was going to buy a few of these mags for it, can anybody recommend a chest rig to carry these in.

PSA has the 9 round mags on sale with free shipping today

Speaking of mags, I have a new VR series pump shotgun coming soon and I was going to buy a few of these mags for it, can anybody recommend a chest rig to carry these in.

Hey, DON'T BUY VR MAGAZINES!!!!!

Get the free rebate ones going on now until December 31st

And depending on the model you may be eligible for a $50 rebate as well..

"
Armscor / RIA has extended its promotions with the purchases of the VRPA40, VRBP100, VR60 and Pump Shotguns through the end of 2021 (for purchases May 24 - December 31, 2021).

• Pump Shotgun - $50 Web Rebate
• VR60 – Four (4) Free 9rd Magazine
• VRBP100 - Four (4) Free 9rd Magazine
• VRPA40 – One (1) Free 9rd Magazine

We've also added two additional promotions (for purchases October 1 – December 31, 2021):

• Four free 9rd magazines with any purchase of VR80 shotgun from October 1st to December 31st (purchases before Oct 1 are not eligible)
• Four free 10rd magazines with any purchase of VR82 shotgun from October 1st to December 31st (purchases before Oct 1 are not eligible). "

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top